There are forty four (44) Ministry in the Government ministries of Bangladesh. All of them are very effective for our country. Ministry of Labor and Employment is one of the important ministry in our country.Because of the are responsible for the employment.They act like a pillar for Unemployed citizen in our country. There main work is human resources Development in Bangladesh.
From there Responsibility Ministry of Labour and Employment Announce A Big Number Of Job Circular.. Today they Announced that the need 43 employment in seven different sector Under ministry of Labour and Employment.But they Have some Terms and condition. Who Follows there terms and
Needed Education background: Minimum Educational Background Need H.S.C passed and maximum Hon’s Passed in Second Class.
Age: age of the candidate must be more than 18 years and less than 30 years. Age Negotiable to 32 years For freedom fighter/Freedom fighters son or daughter.
Nationality: Definitely Bangladeshi
There are few well-known non-government or privet bank in Bangladesh. The trust bank is one of them. They always try to provide better service to their client at more than 60 different brunches. For a reason, the company decides to appoint few officer and trainer. At the same token, they published job criteria and circular of trust bank on newspaper. In this article, we are going to discuss the trust bank job circular apply and another minimum requirement to the application.
Trust bank job circular and minimum requirement for application
Trust bank job circular and minimum criteria of applicant
According to the past four-year history, the bank (trust bank) release their job circular on February and the appointing was over before March. Most of the time they post their circular for Manager Trainee Officer (MTO) post. Here I give minimum quality to apply for the job.
- Education background: Minimum GPA-5.0 on both board exam (SSC and HSC). Diploma is not graded. Four years lengthy Masters Course and minimum CGPA- 3.00 out of 4 are needed.
- Age and nationality: The age of the candidate must be less than 30 years. And none of non-Bangladeshi can apply for trust bank job. Student of Masters is also unable to apply here.
- Important papers to interview: candidate must be carried few papers when he has invited for the job interview. Two copy passport size photo, mark sheet of SSC and HSC, certificate of masters.
- Offered salary: The trust bank authority will offer to their MTO officer 41,000 taka at starting time. And the salary will increase in future after his show her productivity for the bank. MTO is a first class officer of this bank, and he can enjoy all kind of facility.
Procedure to application for trust bank job:
Simple procedure. At the season of appointment, the bank will publish a form on online. The form will be linked with trust bank job circular detail. Check our website regular to get the faster update of the circular.
So, fill up the form with a validate email and newly captured image. After reviewing your online application, the interview board will call you to meet with them. After the meeting, if they think that you are the perfect one for the post, then they will appoint you. In the meantime, you can check the Shonali bank job circular here.
Before sharing Sonali bank circular for job, I am going to tell you something about the system. Shonali bank limited is one of the leading banking group and company in Bangladesh. They have international focus for their financial management system. They are also committed to give better service and production to there user and client. That’s why each year they are looking for quality employee and officer.
Last year even this year they gives appoint people for various post . They are like Senior IT Officer, Assistant IT Engineer, Assistant Programmer, Assistant Database Administrator, Assistant and Sub-Assistant Engineer for their Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Architect and Textile sector. Let’s check the circular. All details and minimum requirement are given below.
Sonali bank circular for job exam – 2016
Education Qualification in Sonali bank circular
Education Qualification are already published. Check all of this Qualification below.
||Regular – banking Job
|Application Deadline for 2016 session
||Still not published
||More than 32 year are not accepted. If candidates relative are works on same bank, for that case he will accepted even if he is 35 years.
||No need past experience
||Candidate can apply here via online.Check here.
Candidate must be a Bangladeshi. Non Bangladeshi are not accepted here. without over the academic course of masters, no one can apply for the job.
Most provably the institute (Shonali bank limited) announce the exam date, what will held on June of this year. Candidate should be ready for exam. Huge competition and hardness is the basic format of exam here. When Sonali bank circular for 2016 will publish officially we must be share it on our site. Stay with us. You can bookmark our site if you think it is important. To continue your proper preparation you can check our bangla PDF book collection from here.
The Dhaka University authority are going to cover their admission related exam for 2016-17 education year. Few day ago we shared the Dhaka university admission circular on our website. Don’t forget to checkout. Here we are coming to share Dhaka University admit card related information. We are going to share with you how to find out or collect the admit card of Dhaka university admission test. We also particularly discuss the Ka, Kha, gha, and gha unit admit card and exam date. Read below carefully.
Collect Dhaka University admit card for exam
Dhaka University admit card Ka, Kha and gha unit 2016-17
Only those student can collect admit card who was complete the admission form by paying the fixed application fee before. It will not charge newly when you will collect the admit card.
Where you will find the admit card: You can find out you Dhaka University admit card on the official website of DU. Just login there are and download the admit card as PDF. Finally, print out the PDF and it will be used as admit card.
When the PDF admit card will available: the admit card will be posted on DU website before three days of admission. Sit plan and other related relevant information will add one day before of admission.
Dhaka University admit card ka unit and exam date
Ka or A unit is the unit of science. Those students who are over their SSC and HSC course from science background can participate on DU KA unit. Collect admit card from official website. There exam date is 21st October of 2016 at morning ten o clock. Find own seat from DU site.
Dhaka University admit card Kha unit and exam date
In DU Kha or B unit is the unit of commerce. A lot of top levels subject have existed here. Collect your admit card after 20th September of current year. The seating plan will be available on the website at 22th September. And the exam will start at morning 10 o’clock of 23rd September.
Dhaka University admit card gha unit and exam date
Gha unit or D unit is the biggest unit of DU. because students are from any background can participate in the exam. As usual, the admit card will be available three days before and the seat plan will available one day before of exam. The university authority decides that the exam date of D unit is 28th October.
Other admission exam date
- C unit: 30th September
- E unit: 24th September
- Technical unit: 18th November
- IBA: still unknown
Note that: the student should pass on each subject particular. Admission test of Dhaka University will be published after two days of exam.
JUST or Jessore University of science and technology is one of public engineering and Technology University in Bangladesh. They announce their admission circular for 2016-17 education year. As usual every year, they decide to over there admission procedure on different 6 unit. A, b, c, d, e and f unit. The Jessore University of science and technology admission Formalities and their rules are described below.
Jessore University of science and technology admission circular 2016
(JUST) Jessore University of science and technology admission 2016-17
In admission circular, the university added few rules. The examinee who are interested to admit on just, he/she should follow those rules. Unless if he have out of minimum quality, he cannot participate in their admission test. Those rules are
- For apply and form fill-up on a, b and unit – only those students are able to apply who are complete there HSC/ Alim/ a level from science or agricultural science background on 2015 or 2016. Also 4 years longer diploma background are acceptable.
- For apply and form fill-up on d, e and f unit – all students from science, art and commerce are can apply on that unit. The examinee must be passed HSC level exam on 2015 or 2016.
- Minimum requirement – on JUST admission circular there are described few thing about minimum requirement for admission. The student must have passed their HSC and SSC exam with the grade B (particularly), and total GPA must be 6.5. If he got under the grade B on any subject of SSC and HSC exam, then he can’t participate in the exam.
- Nationality – the priority comes from Bangladeshi students first. Foreign (NRB) students can also admit here. But for this case, they should pay the fee what are nominated from JUST University (Jessore University of science and technology) authority.
Just admission test fee and subject arrangement of subject in units
Students can complete form fill up the step from the official website of the university. Check their official website www.just.edu.bd and all kind of step are given there.
Just A unit admission information
- Available subject- computer science and engineering, chemical engineering, IPE, petroleum and mining engineering, electrical and electronic ensnaring, biomedical engineering.
- Admission fee – to get the admit card for participate on A unit admission exam, the student should pay 750 taka as admission fee. On this unit, if the student has A- on HSC or SSC, then he will unable to collect admit card.
Just B unit admission information
- Available subject- microbiology, fisheries and marine bioscience, GEBT and pharmacy
- Admission fee – 700 taka will need to get admit card. SSC and HSC minimum particular GPA 3.00, and total GPA 7.00 needed. If a student has a GPA under B, then he will unable to participate.
Just C unit admission information
- Available subject- EST, nutrition and food technology, physics, chemistry, mathematics and agro-product processing technology.
- Admission fee – 700 taka is the admission fee for C unit. SSC and HSC particularly minimum GPA 3.00, and total GPA 6.5 needed. If the student has a GPA under B, then he will unable to participate.
Just D unit admission information
- Available subject- only English
- Admission fee – This a common unit. 400 taka fee. SSC and HSC minimum particular GPA 3.00, and total GPA 6.00 needed. If the student has a GPA under B, then he will unable to participate.
Just E unit admission information
- Available subject- physical education and sports science
- Admission fee – 500 taka. Students are from all group are accepted here. SSC and HSC particularly minimum GPA 2.50, and total GPA 6.00 needed.
Just F unit admission information
- Available subject- accounting and information system
- Admission fee – 400 taka. SSC and HSC minimum total GPA 6.00 for science, GPA 6.5 for the commercial group.
Jessore University of science and technology admission exam test date:
The university authority is announced their admission date. The student who is complete there form fill up they can participate on that day. On 06-11-2016 is the date of D, E and F unit exam. The A, B and C unit exam will cover at 7-11-2016. In Jessore University of science and technology admission system there are 5% sit for freedom fighter, and 3% for tribe and physically unfit student post are pre-reserve like Dhaka university.
Notes – student will be able to know the exam place and cane collect their admit card before 3 days of the exam from their official website. Check www.just.edu.bd to know all information about Jessore University of science and technology admission 2016-17. All admission related information will available on their official website. Check more university admission circular from our circular archive.
After over the HSC exam the student will be prepared for dhaka university admission 2016. DU (Dhaka University) is the biggest public university in Bangladesh. All most all student have a dream to make her place in the university.
According to the rules of 2015, in this year Dhaka university will take their admission test for those students, who have passed her intermediate examination at the session of 2015-2016. Today we will describe all about participates Circular, qualification, the university of Dhaka admission date, and result publication date.
Dhaka university admission full information about qualification
Dhaka university admission 2016 – circular and exam date
As usual Dhaka University will take their admission test once a time in this year, and a student can participate here for a single time.
Qualification to participate on DU admission 2016
- According to the rules of 2015, there we describe Qualification to participate in DU admission test at 2016 below.
- Student must be passed her SSC on 2011 to 2013
- Student must be passed her HSC on 2016
- Unit based total SSC and HSC will be (with 4th subject)-
- If any student will score under 3 in a single subject at SSC and HSC, will cannot participate.
DU admission date of 2016
Still Dhaka university admission comity does not announce the admission even its circular is also unannounced. Last year (2015) the admission was done in October. According to this history, most probably this year the exam will take in September and October. Keep follow on our website to get all updated data about admission test.
Dhaka university admission admission results 2016 published date
The result will be published after 7-8 day of the exam. Normally it does not take more than a week. But if it will hang on any problem, then it will take few more times.
The students can get their result on official website of Dhaka university. And it will also notify the student by SMS. The admit card must be upkeep for admission period.
Must be noted: only those student, who have complete her HSC in current year, can participate on exam. student must be passed on each particular subject. Otherwise her name will not listed on merit list.
This year in Dhaka university admission 2016 program, only fist time candidate can participate. That’s why the competition will not be changed. Only official website of Dhaka university is the source to collect the admission form. After announcing the admission circular by Dr. A A M S Arefin Siddique, the form collecting system will enable on the website.